- Job area
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
The Junior accountant is needed to provide support in the Finance department by processing of payroll, day-to-day, monthly transactions, as well as compiling reports.
- Processing and paying weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing cashbook
- Posting month end journal entries
- Preparing reconciliations and reports
- Assist in preparing for audits
- Diploma / certificate in accounting
- Experience in Sage Pastel Payroll required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel
- High level of confidentiality is necessary
- Attention to detail
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 000 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.