- Animal care
- Warsaw, Poland
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Phileo PL Team creates value by providing innovative solutions through nutrition and leveraging Phileo capabilities in the industry. Our proactive approach to consult onsite on the latest production techniques, industry trends and nutrition needs allows us to develop solutions that embody quality and trust from start to finish. To accelerate the CEE region growth, Key Account Manager will provide support the implementation of PL strategy via close cooperation with regional Technical and Marketing teams to deliver best-in-class solutions and services to our customers.
Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving company targets and business objectives, maximizing opportunities to make sales and provide profitable growth through execution of Phileo PL Strategy on the market. Responsible for achieving sales target from direct sales routes through the process of growing and developing existing clients. Evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative solutions to challenges. Driving business through Key Accounts and establishing strategic partnership. Identify new market opportunities, maintain customer relationships, closely collaborate with CEE Technical and Marketing teams. Possess good communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence decisions and to develop internal/external relationships. You will report to the Country Sales Manager.
- Develop and maintain long-term trusting relationships with PL Phileo strategic customers to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Understand and work within Phileo Sales process, deeply understanding customer’s needs and proposed solutions.
- Business development and building long lasting client relationship throughout sales life cycle
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Must have knowledge of the market, methods of operation and solutions of competitors
- Serve as the link of communication between Strategic customers and internal Phileo teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using Key Account plans
- Develop client retention, growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and value delivery
- Implementation of the plan of regular visits (travel up to 80%)
· TALENT LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT
- Be an engaged team member of PL Sales team
- Open minded approach in case of new solution, customer needs answering
- Continuously improve the knowledge and implementation of Sales Excellence process in daily work
- Get be basic technical skills in all species
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Phileo Sales Process and provided solutions
- Gather market and customer needs to translate them into improved solutions and grow Phileo business
- A positive and solution-oriented attitude, welcoming change and continuous improvement as a natural prerequisite for development
- Ensures Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Manages Complexity: makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Flexibility in cooperation between different types of customers (farmer, nutritionist, sales manager, technologist)
- Extrapolating and adapting knowledge and experience
- Collaborates: builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Very good knowledge of the market for animal feed products in the Region
- Minimum of 5+ years of related work experience
- Previous proven working experience as Key Account Manager for 3+ years
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Market knowledge and live network within the Animal Nutrition Industry
- Proactivity and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Individual traits: resistance to stress, punctuality, accuracy, competent speech, focus on results, presentability, striving for continuous learning and development, leadership abilities, self-confidence.
- Driving license, category B
- Fluent Polish language and communicative English (minimum B1)
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.