- Job area
- Animal care
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Location could be based in Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan, Sichuan of China.
- Responsible for the Sales and the distributors to promote sales of Phileo products to achieve or exceed sales target.
- To coordinate with the technical service of Phileo the establishment of commercial trials and the answers to local legal questions.
- Visit existing and new accounts with Technical manager or distributer, seek and assess customer needs, provide products and services solutions, and deepen relationships
- Identify and choose in agreement with the sales management the new distributors or agents necessary for the development of sales of Phileo products.
- Support to establish/settle the new distributors and train them on the Phileo product range.
- To report on customer needs.
- Follow up on quality claims made by his customers on Phileo products.
- To report on competition monitoring (information, samples, prices.)
- To provide regular written reporting on market data, the advancement of the action plan and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Swine/Nutrition
- Familiar with production process and technology in relative feeding industry
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
- Good team player
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn