- Job area
- Ceyhan, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- To carry out work on process control, asset management, cost loss, digitalization and similar operations,
- By managing cultural change and operational transformations , creating management in the company and using root cause analysis as a role model when it comes to a continuous improvement culture and gemba,
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing , Quality Management and Process Management,
- Realization of 5S, RCA, FMEA, visual management with strong analytical skills,
- Follow up of KPI’s (OEE, MTTR, MTBF) in the factory,
- Creating and developing a continuous improvement mindset by developing and managing various improvement projects with teams,
- To provide lean management training to different stakeholders in the factory to ensure the adoption of lean culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Preferably Industrial Engineering)
- Minimum 3-5 years of lean work experience,
- Verbal and written advanced skills in English,
- Strong presentation and mentoring skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication,
- Proficiency in usage of MS Office applications,
- Knowledge of Kanban , Visual Management , One-piece flow , problem solving , Kaizen methodology and A3 reporting methodology of Lean Production
- Preferably have Six Sigma Green Belt Certification ,
- For male candidates , completed Military Status.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.