- Job area
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Taking the role of Board secretary of the different entities of the group in China, organize, participate and prepare minutes for all the Board meetings for all entities in China;
- Closely working with group Corporate department to ensure the company mandates (Board members, GM registration ), AOA, Business scope etc are timely updated;
- Working with external law firms for writing or verification of the various contracts with customers and suppliers in cooperation with commercial, industrial teams and purchases.
- Working with external law firms, assist sites in the realization of their day-to-day operations, drive the drafting of legal documentation and coordinate the different external firms involved in and support.
- Monitor different disputes and assist the trade and finance teams in debt collection procedures with support of external law firm.
- Coordination of legal related projects in China
- Ensure regular reporting to the Group Legal Department.
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in law, with a solid background in business law, corporate law and right economic
- At least 10 years working experience in an international context in law firm and/or an industry group;
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English;
- Good knowledge in accounting and tax to understand the different aspects of the folders;
- Project management experiences
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.