- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Manage warehouse while ensuring that they are stored and transported in line with required conditions
- Manage Sales and operation planning, to proactively bridging sales/customer need with production and inventory
- Manage Import and export Process
- Manage transport and distribution of the finish good to the customer
- Implement daily/weekly cycle count and month end stocktaking, analysis inventory gap, define corrective and preventive actions, and hold key stakeholders (warehouse and transport service provider, plant warehouse, sourcing, material planner, etc.) accountable till gap closure
- Ensure service providers will adhere to all the company policies, guidelines, practices and SOPs in terms of safety, security, quality, inventory accuracy
- Accurate reporting of required data such as stock report, cost report, etc. with analysis
- Evaluate, qualify and select service providers to ensure good base of logistics partners (3PL). Leverage for a competitive rate – rental, operation cost, freight, etc.
- Contract/service agreement management. Conduct service provider evaluation/audit and ensure gap closure
- Initiate for continuous improvement in terms of quality, safety, security and cost
- Manage the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of his/her field of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration / Management / Engineering or relevant major
- Having 10 years on planning, export / import process, warehouse and transportation operation experience, or same function
- At least 5 years’ experience with same role with managing supply chain or logistic department
- Self-initiative, hands-on problem solver, and result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Having strong leadership and able to manage team effectively
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Experienced with software skills including excel
- Having Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or relevant certified on Logistic / Supply Chain
- Expérience interacting with regulatory authorities
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within organizatin as well as with external parties
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.