- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Manage Sales and operation planning, to proactive bridging sales/Customer need with production and inventory
- Manage Import and export Process
- Manage transport and distribution of the finish good to the customer
- Ensure service providers will adhere to all the company policies, guidelines, practices and SOPs in terms of safety, security, quality, inventory accuracy
- Accurate reporting of required data with analysis
- Evaluate, qualify and select service providers to ensure good base of logistics partners (3PL). Leverage for a competitive rate – rental, operation cost, freight, etc.
- Contract/service agreement management. Conduct service provider evaluation/audit and ensure gap closure
- Initiate for continuous improvement in terms of quality, safety, security and cost
- Manage the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of his/her field of responsibility.
- Update laws, decrees promulgated by authorities and ensure the adaptability of Lesaffre Sari Nusa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration / Management / Engineering or relevant major
- Having 5 years on planning, export / import process, and transportation operation experience, or same function
- At least 3 years’ experience with same role with managing supply chain or logistic
- Self-initiative, hands-on problem solver, and result driven
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders
- Having strong leadership and able to manage team effectively
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Experienced with software skills including excel
- Having Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) or relevant certified on Logistic / Supply Chain
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within organization as well as with external parties
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.