- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Ensure and guarantees the quality, safety and other management procedures of the company in the department as well as the protection of the environment in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Executes the responsibilities herein in accordance with safety and environment protection regulations.
Equipment operation management
- Organize and implement a preventive maintenance plan for all equipment to maintain proper operation and achieve production.
- Organize emergency repair of all equipment.
- Develops and coordinates activities that complement the preventive maintenance program, analyzing the failures and behavior of the equipment, the investment needs, in order to ensure the continuity of production.
- Responsible for collecting annual overhaul tasks and organizing the overhaul.
- Ensures and guarantees the proper operation and management of the boiler, steam turbine generator, desulfurization, water treatment, process water, chiller, air compressor and exhaust gas online monitoring equipment.
- Responsible for third party management and fee settlement such as coal loading, slagging, ashing, desulfurization gypsum, etc.
- Responsible for the registration of water and electricity on the government website and other affairs.
- Audits and analyzes water, electricity and steam consumption report of the whole plant, and formulates and implements energy-saving measure
- Participates, reviews and implements projects of new equipment and facilities or improvements through technical proposals and selection of various economic options in order to improve or expand the equipment or process.
- Manages the budget allocated for maintenance development and spare parts procurement, analyzing needs and priorities, to maintain plant profitability.
- Reviews and approves procurement plans for spare parts and fluid related chemicals.
- Approve purchase orders and invoices for services and spare parts requested according to what is needed in each piece of equipment for its maintenance and proper functioning in production.
- Reports on department activities and expenditures, through the preparation of reports for technical management, to assess compliance with established goals on a monthly basis.
- Manages the committed and expended budget avoiding unnecessary consumption of materials and equipment in order to avoid variances and to meet proposals for optimal operation of current equipment.
- Manages team members by evaluating progress and performance, planning training and skills development, and managing disciplinary issues.
- Anticipates human resource needs and ensures the recruitment of his/her team.
- Provides an appropriate level of motivation and guidance to staff and develops the promotion of a culture of prevention and safety to maximize efficiency and productivity in the performance of their duties.
- Facilitates the department's interaction with other departments (production, quality, packaging, WWT…).
Experiences & Education
- Degree in Mechanical, electrical, automation or related engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in similar position in Food production industry is preferred.
- Preferred to have at least 2 years of team management in multinational company.
- Familiar with 5S management method, TPM management process, CMMS management system, MS Office application, English, AUTOCAD and other drawing software.
- Team builder and global team player.
- Able to drive innovation and continuous improvement of processes, systems, and people.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills to all levels throughout the organization.
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase in Indonesia.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is currently looking for Maintenance Department Manager based in Indonesia, This role is key position within the organization & reporting to Technical Director.
As a Department Manager, he or she participates in the development and implementation of strategies and processes to reach the company’s short term and long-term goals.