- Dothan, United States
- Contract type
Reporting to the Maintenance manager, you will support the growth of the maintenance department. You will also assist capital, repair projects and AR/VR technology launch.
The VIE Maintenance Engineers will participate in the following :
– AR/VR technology (40% of time)
o Help develop this technology at the Dothan Campus
o Develop and train maintenance employee to become proficient with the technology
o Develop key Pm procedure with the technology
– CMMS optimization (20% of time)
o Equipment data collection and standardization
o Cost center improvement,
o VRN update and automation
o Technical passport update and automation
o PM optimization and efficiency
Goal of this will be to
• streamline the PM program,
• analyze the past 2 years of PM completion vs equipment breakdown,
• come up with keys improvement,
• develop the needs of new PM. Time card analysis
• Look for non-value added PM vs value added,
• Develop an efficiency plan in partnership with all departments,
• In collaboration with campus, help with the development of maintenance level 1 of the WCM .
– Safety (15% of time)
o Develop LOTO procedure in the CMMS system,
o Support development of safety practices.
– PID updates (10% of time)
o Do an initial analysis of the existing
o Red line update that needs to be done
– Capex projects (5% of time)
o Develop scope of new projects in collaboration with plant management,
o Help organizing and realization of current and future capex
– Lean project (10% of time)
o Optimize the inventory stock
o Help support the Warehouse and maintenance shop 5s
o Support the maintenance KPI development
Graduated in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial engineering, ideally completed by a relevant internship in a food plant.
- Good Hands-on and technical knowledges, especially in mechanical engineering principle, some previous experience in AR/VR technology will be plus
- Fluency in English is required.
- Safety driven,
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Engaged and resourceful: Ability to take initiative & be source of proposals,
- Versatility, team spirit, and ability to support,
- Adherence to the plant values: professional, dedication, respect, pride, responsible
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.