- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
You will be involved in all aspects of communication and actively contribute to optimizing the customer experience for the Baking with Lesaffre activity, with the ambition of making Lesaffre the global reference for fermentation in the Breadmaking sector.
Reporting to the M4B Marketing Support Director, you will work closely with the M4B teams, the Regions, the functional departments, and the Leadership Team to bring relevance, inspiration and consistency to the initiatives undertaken. You will supervise a team of 2 people.
- External communication for Baking with Lesaffre and the 6 commitment programs:
- Development of communication and influence strategies in support of product families: bread, yeast and ingredients.
- Design of editorial strategy, content and media plans.
- Support for global brand communication strategies.
- Development of technical and scientific communication plans.
- Coordination of international trade shows and events.
- Marketing for Baking (M4B) internal communications:
- Animation of the M4B marketing community.
- Management of the M4B Portal and the Baking with Lesaffre newsletter.
- Performance management:
- Establish guidelines and ready-to-use tools / KPIs.
- Allocate resources and budgets for all projects.
- Enhance team communication skills.
- Higher education in Marketing and Communication, with a strong scientific background.
- At least 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing within international groups (Food, Ingredients, Nutrition…).
- Advanced digital skills, especially in web, social media, and inbound marketing.
- Excellent writing and operational skills in media and press relations.
- Ability to convey messages effectively and make information accessible.
- Understanding of business challenges, markets, and competition.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams in marketing projects.
- Leadership, team spirit, creativity, pragmatism, agility and results orientation.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.