- Job area
- Human care
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
The Marketing & Communication Manager's job involves overseeing the operational marketing & communication in the region, supporting Sales department, promoting our solutions, increasing the reach and impact of Gnosis by Lesaffre in Asia, developing high value and influential marketing & communication.
To achieve this, you will work in close relation with Global Market Managers, to implement regionally the marketing strategy.
You’ll be strongly involved in Product launches, supporting Sales Team & Customers.
A good knowledge of the regional market & Key players is key to succeed.
- Market & Competition: develop a strong knowledge of the market (customers & competition), generate & analyze data, and make recommendations to approach the regional market to capture new leads and reinforce our presence…
- Support Sales team: strengthen sales training about our solutions, provide support for customer visits, bring local support for Tradeshows organization, identify new market opportunities, new customer’s targets…
- Implement Marketing Strategy locally: adapt our solutions’ positioning, considering local expectations & specifications, in coordination with Global Market Managers and Regulatory, increasing our market share & value creation…
- Contribute to the success of a Product launch
- Ensure the brands meet expectations through monitoring marketing trends
- Operational: Build, Plan & Implement the regional marketing strategy in coordination with the validated Marketing Strategy (developed at BU level)
- Managerial: Capacity to work with Marketing team (on a remote way)
- Leadership: Contribute to innovate and create a strong value generation
- Proven working experience in marketing & communication
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest market trends
- Market-oriented type of thinking (identifying market opportunity, trends (consumer & industry), business/brand information, innovation idea, etc.)
- Experience and a big passion for marketing activities
- Agile, creative, open-minded, and capable of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as ‘pitch” skills
- Business acumen
- Capacity to analyze and develop/implement solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, ability to create customer-facing material (incl. e-mails, presentations, sales materials, etc.) and to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds & culture
- Experience of representing an organization at external events
- Ability to multi-task in a complex and demanding environment
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people
- A commitment to teamwork (in a remote context, as Marketing team is mainly based in Europe)
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic & calm under pressure
- Ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.