- Job area
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- +10 years
- According to the channel segment development strategy, develop marketing tactics by category;
- Lead team to work with craft sales teams, technical center and claim manager to identify the real needs of end users, find out business opportunities and provide customized marketing solutions;
- Develop product portfolio, channel price, promotion and distribution proposal for related channel segment;
- Based on the collected needs, initiate the “idea of experience”, design the channel promotion activities and facilitate to verify it and guide field sales to implement;
- Develop selling kit and effective mechanics from marketing perspective to drive sales;
- Responsible for new product launch and follow-up activities;
- Promotion resources management and assessment of investment channels ROI;
- Closely work with data science team, deeply understand the market and users through data analysis and monitor the progress and effectiveness, continuously improve according to the feedback
- Lead to communicate and coordinate with cross-functions to nail down the internal alignment and implementation process
- Responsible for promotion material design & development with internal designer or external agency (Leaflet, PPT, Brochure, Promotional goods etc.) as expected.
- Work with Corporate Communication together towards external parties such as media, stakeholders, baker associations and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Budget management (planning & tracking) by channel segment at monthly basis
- Manage and develop the Craft marketing team, build a competent and collaborative marketing team through coaching and demonstrating leadership.
- Price monitoring and share the information with Marketing Intelligence team as per request
- Support line manager on other assigned projects and tasks
- Bachelor and above degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- 10 years and above working experience in FMCG, with well-rounded experienced in marketing, proficient in trade marketing
- Strong business acumen, outstanding analytic skills and proactive attitude
- Deep knowledge and exposure to sales and marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels required
- High willing to embrace change and try new ways, demonstrate high levels of creativity and idea generation ability
- Strong data sense and analysis skills
- Experience acquired in a global company with a matrix organizational structure is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and coordination skill
- Strong interpersonal communication and influence skills
- Proven ability of project management with strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.