- Job area
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Responsible for regular planning of integrated marketing activities in all e-commerce platform’s promotion.
- Plan and formulate integrated marking content and product promotion program (including Tmall, JD.com promotion, Tiktok promotion, to B plantfroms promotions etc.) and other online related marketing work.
- Research the promotion plan of competitors, provide promotion suggestions to the ecommerce team and report the promotion effect
- Responsible for the promotion of store and keyword strategy, search engine marketing, and the introducing of traffic to improve the store conversion rate
- Develop product portfolio, pricing, promotion and distribution proposal for related channel segment;
- Responsible for new product launch and follow-up activities on ecommerce platform;
- Promotion resources management and assessment of investment channels ROI;
- Closely work with data science team, deeply understand the market and users through data analysis and monitor the progress and effectiveness, continuously improve according to the feedback
- Lead to communicate and coordinate with cross-functions to nail down the internal alignment and implementation process
- Work with Corporate Communication together towards external parties to create and implement the Digital strategies, with the objectives of enhancing brand awareness
- Budget management (planning & tracking) by channel segment at monthly basis
- Support line manager on other assigned projects and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, eCommerce, business or related fields.
- 2-6 years of e-commerce marketing experience, management trainee in foreign companies preferred, brand building experience/digital marketing experience/Internet enterprise marketing experience preferred
- Extensive experience with and deep understanding of Ecommerce platform’s ecosystems.
- Strong business acumen, outstanding analytic skills and proactive attitude
- Solid capability to create Ecommerce marketing strategy and plan.
- Experience with sales-driving social media and advertising.
- Have passion for the e-commerce industry, accept the fast-paced work, strong anti-pressure ability, strong ability to deal with multiple tasks, and have a sense of responsibility.
- Experience acquired in a global company with a matrix organizational structure is highly preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent team working sprit
- Fluent English
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn