- Job area
- Beijing, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
This poistion can be based in Beijing, Shanghai, Shandong, Henan.
- Work with craft end user in the designated area to successfully spec-in or influence end user to qualify Lesaffre’s product into their and product drawing.
- Increase territory’s Lesaffre influence by ecosystem partnership and advocate sustainability and innovation through regional market deep dive.
- Assess customer needs to recommend appropriate products/services while investigate new applications or improvements to products with customers.
- Contribute to the fast growth of China business with process management, analytical and strong implementation skills, customer-orientation, and collaborative approaches.
- Implement strategic marketing projects and events to ensure marketing activities are executed smoothly.
- Assess regional market’s needs for practice development and management and identify strategic areas of opportunity to offer value-added programs for end user.
- Implement and assist SOPs for regional strategic events and other promotion activities.
- Conduct thorough market research to support new product development.
- Coordinate with internal & external partners to ensure each project is on track.
- Closely monitor regional craft market trends to secure competitive advantage.
- Support line manager on marketing activities such as media promotion, promotion tool arrangement (brochure, translation, exhibition take-away)
- Support line manager on other assigned projects and tasks.
- Bachelor and above degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years and above working experience in FMCG or top tier manufacturing, experienced in commercial function such as marketing or sales is highly preferred.
- Good business acumen, sufficient analytic skills, and proactive attitude.
- High willing to embrace change and try new ways, take initiative, and have sense of responsibility, hard work.
- Good interpersonal communication and coordination skill.
- Good skills on office software using.
- Experienced in project management.
- Fluent communication in English, CET4 or above.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.