- Job area
- Ghent, Belgium
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Your main task is to plan and organize mechanical work
- You manage a team of 2 foreman and their teams of mechanics (2) and machine technicians (3). In addition, you also coordinate the various subcontractors.
- You are in charge of drawing up technical documents needed for the follow-up of maintenance, including preventive maintenance plans, lubrication plans, control sheets and instructions.
- You are accountable for the execution of maintenance works, improvement projects and modifications, together with your teams.
- You are in favour of performing Root cause analyses of the breakdowns to avoid repetition.
- You follow the maintenance work of third parties and carry out the necessary checks during the work.
- You are in the process of assessing specific work requests from the production department and assessing their feasibility. For this you collect the necessary information, discuss the findings with the department managers and prepare specific maintenance works.
- You make proposals to continuously improve the safety, productivity, profitability and hygiene of the production devices.
- You are prominent in the workplace.
- You rotate in the waiting system, where you are on watch outside the offices every x weeks (including weekends).
- You report to the Head of Maintenance.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree preferably in electromechanics and have already completed relevant work experience in this area. You can also present experience as a manager.
- You have a good knowledge in mechanics, pneumatics, control techniques and electricity.
- You are very hands-on and willing to provide technical support in the workplace.
- You have an affinity with working in the food/process industry and value safety and cleanliness.
- You have a good PC knowledge (Microsoft package) and learn quickly. Preferably, you have already worked with a CMMS package for formatting and unsubscribing work orders.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and proactive (also accessible outside normal working hours)
- You are obsessed with technology and you keep up to date with the latest techniques.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Algist Bruggeman, being a subsidiary of Lesaffre, produces baker's yeast, both for traditional and industrial bakeries, and for the private home baker. The baker's yeast is sold in fresh, liquid or dry form. Algist Bruggeman is a Belgian company located in the Ghent canal zone.
Since its creation in 1949, Algist Bruggeman has grown into a leading producer of baker's yeast. Based on their many years of experience, they have built up a strong production knowledge and process control, resulting in a high-quality product. In addition, they are also a pioneer in the development of new yeast products and applications, so that they always meet the rapidly changing needs of bakers and industrial bakeries.
Working at Algist Bruggeman is working with 190 enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic, high-tech company, where values such as product quality, safety and innovation are not vague concepts.