- Job area
- Amasya, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Ensuring the effectiveness and sustainability of production equipment,
- Searching, analyzing, deciding and adapting new equipment or machinery according to business and production needs,
- Managing periodic and breakdown maintenance processes in coordination with the maintenance team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering fields,
- Proven experience on equipment maintenance processes for at least 3 years, preferably in food production facilities,
- Hand-on experience on investment projects,
- Proficiency on MS Office tools,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with leadership approach,
- Prone to teamwork and passion for innovation,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
Would you like to join us as our new team player who will ensure the sustainability and effectiveness of our technical equipment? The details are waiting for you below!
We are looking for our new “Packaging Maintenance Chief” team member, who will work with us at our Amasya Factory.