- Job area
- Applied sciences
- Animal care
- Chengdu, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Can be based in Sichuan, Chongqiang, Guangdong.
- Responsible for providing technical support for the KA managers and distributors to promote sales of Phileo products to achieve or exceed sales target.
- Responsible for the connection with Global Swine Team, participate in global projects and support the marketing department to transfer sale tools locally.
- Responsible for establishment of commercial trials and answers to local legal questions.
- Visit existing and new accounts with KA managers, seek and assess customer needs, provide products and services solutions, and deepen relationships
- Provide feedback on potential agents/distributors for assessment and selection which is necessary for developing sales of Phileo products.
- Provide product trainings to KA managers, customers, and distributors.
- Provide regular report on customer needs, competition monitoring (information, samples, prices, etc), market data, advancement of the action plan and projects.
- Follow up on quality claims made by his customers on Phileo products.
- Master’s degree in animal veterinary/Nutrition or relevant majors
- Familiar with swine production process, experience on standard pig farms is preferred
- English language skill: fluency in written & spoken
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
- Good team player
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care.