- Animal care
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Support Phileo China Director to quantify and prioritize opportunities for growth of revenue and profits for respective market segments and identify strategies and requirements to pursue such opportunities.
- Lead multi-year growth planning and drive growth initiatives. Identify and explore emerging growth opportunities.
- Develop marketing strategy and roadmap with strategic account customer oriented and focused.
- Observe and process the relevant market data. Act and react on certain market circumstances. Create and maintain relationships with the clients and KOLs. Prepare materials and participate in the conferences and fairs. Conducts field visits with the sales representatives.
- Acquire expertise into Phileo scientific knowledge, market dynamics, competitive knowledge and customer segmentation
- Translate customer insights into a brand strategy for different customer segments
- Work together with R&D and sales team to identify and explore prospecting new products in the market. Develop business/marketing solutions for evaluate and promote selected new products.
- Lead the cross functional team to ensure successful launching of new products through various channels, tools and events. Provide training of new products/application to local sales people from marketing angle, ensure effective implementation of marketing plan for new products.
- Responsible for products management based on the regular evaluation and review of market needs, capacity, profit and future trend for exiting products, maintain efficient portfolio management.
- Train sales force and newcomers in reference to optimal sales arguments for our products;
- Prepare reporting and measurements, e.g. market penetration, market shares/brand awareness, number of customers, etc.;
- Ensure timely forecasting of relevant macro-economics, demand for products, market share, etc.;
- Plan, organize, realize, monitor and analyze product marketing activities in accordance with Group and local marketing strategy;
- Develop and implement marketing plan and budget;
- Lead, coach and develop marketing team member.
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn