- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
Location： Based in Shanghai, frequently travel to Chongzuo, Guangxi
Fix term assignment
At the end of the assignment other opportunities in the Group may be proposed
- Optimizing production processes (autolysis, microfiltration, drying, etc.) in general in conjunction with the group's industrial management.
- Conduct and coordinate with production managers studies and continuous improvement actions (in terms of time, organization and cost).
- Participate in the design and start-up of new installations.
- Other projects assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in food-industrial is a plus
- solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes as well as at least 1 years of industrial field experience (postgraduate experience);
- A fluent English is mandatory. Chinese and French would be a plus.
- Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer.
- You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit;
- Good communications skills.
- If you are currently out of China, a minimum of two years working experience is a must
- International exposure or experience highly appreciated
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre's business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn