- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- 1 to 3 years
The main objective of this position is to accompany the opening of our new plant. As Process Engineer and under the responsibility of the Technical Director, your main missions will be:
- Coordinate different teams allocating workload linked with the commissioning, startup and process development of the new facilities throughout the operation.
- Ensure the follow-up of the commissioning and startup day to day operations in the facilities in accordance with the Commissioning and Startup plan and contribute to further process development.
- Link the information coming out from the ground teams with the management bottom top.
- Communicate the plan modifications top-bottom.
- Prepare and follow up the punch lists and ensure the handover to the operations teams once the commissioning process complete.
- Support the startup operation and following process development following a similar methodology.
- Support H&S standards in the operations which he follows complying with the company QHSE guidelines and in coordination with the H&S local management.
- Support the handover of the facilities to the Operations team sharing his experience acquired during the commissioning.
- Participate in the process development actions in coordination with the Operations team.
It is a non-exhausting list. Many other missions will be entrusted to you during your assignment.
Education & Experience
- Engineering degree required in Food manufacturing, Biotechnology or Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in construction / development projects or equivalent in related industries like Food manufacturing, Chemical manufacturing, Pharma, Biotech facilities.
- Mechanical, Electrical & Automation aptitude and trouble-shooting skills
- Process basis knowledge.
- Data analysis abilities applied to process improvement and development – data analytics, data handling, modelization design of experiments.
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
- Communication and relationship skills are required easing the teamwork with peers, management, and other Operation team
High proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required. (Level C1 or C2)
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.