- Job area
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
In this context, Gnosis by Lesaffre (Business Unit of Lesaffre Group) is opening a new position as Product Manager for ingredients dedicated to the Mobility & Joint health market.
In a fast-evolving market, the candidate will manage strategic positioning & operational marketing for active molecules for Joint health, supporting the Global Market Manager. The scope covers both active molecules already in the BU portfolio and new ones to come.
You will ensure the growth and profitability of your product line worldwide in line with the strategy of the Business Unit and the Joint health market.
You will support the Global Market Manager in the deployment of the marketing strategy.
In order to support the performance of your products:
- You carry out market research, strategic competition analysis and anticipate trends for your products.
- You contribute to the strategy & positioning for your products, in strong collaboration, with the Global Market Manager.
- You determine customer needs based on a good understanding of the customer experience.
- You manage the marketing mix for your products in collaboration with the Research & Application, Sales, Industrial, Supply Chain, Finance and Communication teams.
- You propose and implement the Marketing Plan for the product line:
- monitor and support innovation projects in close collaboration with the Research & Application teams,
- launch new products at global or regional level,
- define & implement product price policy and strategic positioning,
- produce communication tools,
- participate in major events (trade fairs, congresses, etc.) related to your product lines and the organization of dedicated events,
- train and support the sales force in promoting your product lines.
- You analyze the performance of your products and make proposals to develop growth.
- You contribute to the development of the strategic plan in support of the Global Market Manager.
- You manage certain cross-functional innovation projects.
- Dual-skilled marketing and scientific background.
- You have a good command of marketing tools and have a first experience (3-5 years) in marketing (product management).
- You have the ability to manage all aspects of a product throughout its life cycle and have good communication skills (oral and written).
- You are comfortable with scientific speeches & publications with a particular interest in the field of Nutrition and Health.
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed and have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork. You are curious, rigorous, and organized. You have a good degree of autonomy and can demonstrate a good capacity for analysis and synthesis.
- You can easily work in an international environment and have a good knowledge of MS Office and digital communication.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to better nourish and protect the planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.