- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Manage project related Operation optimization, Maintenance and Modification. Include installation new facility or equipment.
- Conduct feasibility study for project that will be planned.
- Ensure safe execution of capital projects from conceptual design to handover and commissioning according to company standards.
- Plan, execute and track the progress of projects, in accordance with budget and schedule.
- Develop collaboration with key engineering partners.
- Communicate actively with all involved functions of the organization, incl. reporting on project/schedule/cost and escalation of issues.
- Ensure adherence to quality and engineering standards.
- Verify and approve key project milestones, i.e. Mechanical Completion / Final construction ‘as-built’ documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science preferred in process engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, automation technology or a similar discipline.
- Working Experience within the CAPEX related field, Project Management
- At least 5 years of working experience in project management.
- Familiar with AutoCAD / Drawing Tools, also scheduling with Microsoft Project.
- Good understanding of change management and process risk analysis as well as maintenance.
- Innovative & focused approach to identify and implement ways of working and tools to achieve project objectives.
- English proficiency is a must.
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.