- Job area
- Elmshorn, Germany
- Contract type
After a training period, to know and to understand the production processes, the VIE will be involved in supporting the management team concerning safety, lean production, maintenance and projects.
• Lead, define and develop lean management activities designed to improve performance
• Perform safety audits and follow up of action plans and documentation, reporting Groups monthly safety KPIs, contribute to the LeSaffre safety community.
• Implementation/maintenance of safety routines and documentation and development of actions aiming to improve our safety culture
• Organize production planning in cooperation with the production manager
• Report on progress of projects and actions necessary to ensure success
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
• Produce written reports and make presentations
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.