- Job area
- Human care
- Desio, Italy
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the QA Manager you will collaborate in the management of tasks related to Quality Assurance.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Monitoring the suppliers’ qualification and audit if needed
- Writing SOP for Desio site and headquarter
- Interaction with the third part manufacturer if needed
- Investigation on the complaints with the help of manufacturing sites
- Management of change request
- Issue specification and relevant declaration relatives to the products
- Complete customer questionaire
- Relevant technical degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the role QA earned preferably in the pharmaceutical field
For the GNOSIS BY LESAFFRE Business Unit
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.