- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Represent top management for the Quality matters. Participate in the elaboration of the Company Quality Policies thru design, implement, and improve company quality standards
- Implement, maintain, and improve Quality & Food Safety Systems through process from production to delivery.
- Ensure the planning of the Quality to meet the needs of the Quality management system and to reach the quality objective qualities.
- Support QA Manager to lead internal and external quality audit activities (supplier audits, customer audits, certificate audits such as HACCP, ISO, FSSC, Halal, Kosher). Be responsible for the implementation of these requirements at company.
- Handle and follow up customer complaints. Propose possible solutions to improve quality of products and services to meet customer’s need.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity while respecting the Company Quality standards.
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials and packaging with suppliers, then participle on their qualification process. Organize supplier audits to ensure full quality compliances of their supply
- Monitor and ensure quality of any raw materials, ingredients, packaging and other materials provided by suppliers.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data, as well as production statistical reports.
- Manage proper storage of retention samples, ensure product quality traceability from raw material to finished goods.
- Give suggestions on change and improvement to make and how to implement them
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the quality performances.
- Make sure the company is working as effective as possible to keep up with competitors. Propose ways to reduce waste to increase efficiency
- Work with operating staff to establish Quality procedures, KPI, standards, and systems
- Verify compliance with standards of production batches and release products accordingly.
- Evaluate product field performance and reliability and recommend corrective and preventive actions when necessary
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree on food science, chemistry, biology, or related majors, with strong knowledge in food chemistry, biochemistry, and microbiology.
- Minimum of 4 years of food/pharmaceutical/biotechnology quality assurance experience, to include a minimum of 2 years in a lead role or supervisory position. Good mastery of theoretical and technical knowledge in microbiology and physical chemistry.
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities, such as BPOM, LPPOM MUI, etc, and familiar with Indonesia & Asia Pacific food industry regulations.
- Has been trained for ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 or other food safety management system.
- Has been trained for HAS 23000 (holding Halal Supervisor competent certificate is preferable).
- Experience with statistical sampling plans and trending analyses, ability to use and create complex spreadsheets for scheduling performance tracking/trending, building reports.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties, including regulatory parties.
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.