- Job area
- Human care
- Sant'Antonino, Switzerland
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Reporting to the QA Manager you will collaborate in the management of tasks related to Quality Assurance.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Supervision of the QC Laboratory as QA in the field
- Review of QC documentation (test records, stability reports, monitoring plans, OOS investigations etc)
- Issue, review and archiving of documents with GMP value such as log books, standard operating procedures and operating instructions
- Management of CAPAs and deviations, out-of-specification and complaints
- Change management in collaboration with the departments involved
- Participation in GMP training of departments
- Review of Batch Records for batch release
- Involvement in internal and external audits
- Participation in the drafting of APRs
- Relevant technical degree
- At least 4/5 years’ experience in the role QA/QC
- You have a technical knowledge of the SAP software
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.