- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
The Regional Automation Leader will support the industrial facilities in its region in implementing the « Industry 4.0 » roadmap :
- Implement OT (Operational Technologies) architectures related to identified projects, ensure the link between IT and OT systems to manage industrial data (Database, Manufacturing Execution Systems, ERP (SAP), Cloud platform …) in respect to group standards
- Can lead automation projects globally, from specifications to commissioning, implement program development and/or coordinate local automation teams (functional analysis, developments, …) or suppliers
- Verify and guarantee that the projects are executed according to the established standards
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry
- Coordinate the activities required in the implementations interacting with the areas of Production, Maintenance, Systems, Quality, Security, External Suppliers, etc.
We recruit for Western Europe area & Africa/France area
Reporting to the Regional Project Leader Industry 4.0
- Automation or Industrial informatics degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial environment in these fields, preferably in food and beverage industries manufacturing/industrial environment (or Pharmaceutical companies)
- Significant experience in developing and troubleshooting automation under Siemens, as well as electrical and instrumentation projects, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Skilled in Siemens SCADA/PLC environment (namely WinCC, TIA Portal, Step7, Wincc, Process Historian, Performance Monitor, Information Server, …).
- Skilled in state of the art communication protocols (OPC UA, IO-link, MQTT, Profibus, Profinet …)
- Evidence of exceptional problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and able to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable running equipment using internal or 3rd party software, able to decipher logs and troubleshoot equipment
- Good understanding of OT/IT architectures, cybersecurity best practices, and tools to structure industrial data (databases, namely SQL)
- Basic user-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Teams, SharePoint) and ERP (SAP)
Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. French is mandatory for Africa/France area
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet