- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Supports Regional Baking Center Director in operation by providing personal assistant duties including confidential and data sensitive administrative support, diary management, travel arrangements, meeting organizations, preparation of various reports and documents.
- Assists the entire MECA region Baking Center department team in the preparation of both domestic and international travel arrangements, hotel reservations, transfers and estimated expense reports.
- Organizes business trips and visa arrangements for industrial team in collaboration with travel agency, follows up travel approval processes
- Consolidates presentations and reports of Regional Baking Center Director.
- Collects expense forms from MECA Baking Center team and consolidates them to share with accounting team.
- Follows up action plans.
- Supporting prescription forms to be prepared at Baking Center
- Monitoring of Regional Baking Center reports in "TEAMS"
- Organizing meetings (place, accommodation, restaurant … etc) related to BINK (Bakery Innovation Network) committee, which is under the responsibility of RBC Director, also attening to the meeting and taking notes, support the report to be prepared after the meeting.
- Preparing the necessary presentations for the meetings to be held in the MECA Innovation Cell Committee, reporting the results of the meetings and sending them to the relevant collaegues, following up the actions taken.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.