- Job area
- Human resources
- Ataşehir, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Managing the creation and delivery of the Region’s internal communication plans and tactics in accordance with the Group,
- Creating a crisis communication process and implementing / leading it when necessary,
- Partnering with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to gain input and confirm communication accuracy,
- Collaborating with third parties to write external communications and establish a network of external experts, media, and other resources to achieve effective results,
- Working on government and public relations projects with senior leaders.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, or related field required; Masters degree preferred,
- 5-7 years of experience working in communications and/or media relationships, as well as crisis communications,
- Prone to developing creative, effective approaches to difficult communication challenges,
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data management,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “Regional Communication Executive” to be located in MEA Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible from creating and implementing effective strategies for internal and external communications that support Lesaffre’s culture and support corporate messaging and storytelling within MEA Region.