- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
This position is a key member of our Biospringer APAC team and Biospringer Finance team and will work in close collaborations with cross functional teams in APAC, China and France.
It includes 3 main responsibilities.
- To coordinate monthly closing activities with entities producing for and selling on APAC markets to ensure compliance with BIOSPRINGER & Group reporting procedures.
- To analyse, prepare and consolidate the monthly reporting at BIOSPRINGER APAC level.
- To conduct analysis to understand variances between budget/forecast and actual performance/results.
- To perform margin analysis.
- To communicate with BIOSPRINGER Global finance team and BIOSPRINGER entities to understand APAC performance.
- To track, monitor, and feedback on variance analysis (i.e.: pricing, costing, OPEX, …) to respective stakeholders.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- To coordinate budgeting and forecasting processses and activities at BIOSPRINGER APAC level in accordance with Group and BIOSPRINGER Budget guidance.
- To analyse, prepare and consolidate Budget at BIOSPRINGER APAC level for discussion with BIOSPRINGER Global team.
- To take charge of cross-functional projects aimed at optimizing BIOSPRINGER APAC results and to ensure regular monitoring.
- To monitor profitability per product / customer and be part of pricing management with Marketing team.
- To be a business partner to the Sales team, and Sales admin team, in case of overdue.
- To support accuracy of our S&OP forecast thanks to Sales data analysis.
- To ensure transfer price rules follows Group guideline.
- To actively participate and deploy the Group’s procedures & projects at the regional level.
- To coordinate and support compliance project if needed.
- To support BIOSPRINGER and Group’s enhancement initiatives / programs launched on BIOSPRINGER APAC scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
- Up to 2 years of experience in accounting or finance, or an internship in similar field.
- Knowledge of financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team and independently to prioritize work while meeting deadlines.
Biospringer by Lesaffre, created 150 years ago, develops, and produces natural origin food ingredients that make food tastier and healthier. Biospringer is global leader in its industry and operates on a global basis with industrial and commercial presence in all regions.
Biospringer is part of the Lesaffre group (~2.8bn€ turnover, 11 000 employees on a global basis)
BIospringer APAC is headquartered in Singapore and covers 4 sub regions : North East Asia, South East Asia, Australia NZ, Indian Subcontinent,
Biospringer APAC is seeking an entry-level Finance & Data Analyst to support the Asia Pacific business.
This position is based in Singapore and reports to Biospringer APAC General Manager and functionally to Biospringer Global Financial Director.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent finance graduate interested in international finance and data analysis, to start their career in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.