- Job area
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Collects financial figures from MEA subsidiaries and consolidates data for a proper financial reporting.
- Analyze financial figures of MEA subsidiaries and presents to the group.
- Completes monthly closing reports for all subsidiaries in the region.
- Supports forecast studies for MEA budgeting period, consolidates related data and figures.
- Supports MEA subsidiaries to prepare their annual budgets according to group standards.
- Monitors MEA subsidiaries’ budgets and prepares consolidated budget for the region.
- Contributes to the development of financial procedures and reporting tools for both MEA Management and MEA subsidiaries.
- Supports Financial Manager/Financial Controller of each subsidiary for their questions related to financial processes and requests explanations from them about financial figures if it is necessary.
- Determines the transfer prices within and outside the MEA Region, actively cooperating with other Financial Managers / Controllers of the related entity,
- Takes active part in projects related to reporting automation, SAC experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Management Engineering departments of universities; graduate degree on financial management may be an asset,
- Minimum experience of 5 years on controlling in an industrial environment, preferably FMCG or production,
- Good knowledge of financials (P&L, Balance Sheet, treasury, production cost, CAPEX, etc.),
- Familiar with IFRS rules and local accounting rules,
- Proficient user of MS Office; expertise on MS Excel is a must,
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Smartview, Business Objects
- Advanced level of English, French is an asset,
- Pragmatic and rigorous with analysis and synthesis spirit,
- Strong communication skills,
- No military obligations for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We’re looking for our new “Regional Financial Controller” to be located in MEA Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible for preparation of consolidated monthly and annual reports of the region complying with group standards and IFRS rules.