- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the Operationnal Excellence Manager for Western Europe and functionaly, your main responsibilities will be the following:
Contribute to deploy Global Performance System and support some improvement projects from Western Europe (WE) progress plan to achieve operational results for the WE Region’s subsidiaries.
Share standards and good practices within the subsidiaires / group.
- Ensure the deployment of Global Performance System.
- Have direct involvement in the field, set up and take part in working groups, training, and coaching in order to promote the GPS approach
- Participate to the annual GPS assessment and the quarterly update for all subsidiaries.
- Animate GPS action plan by subsidiary.
- Lead or participate to projects with cost saving (variable or fixed cost)
- Propose some improvement projects following study or benchmark
Key factors of success:
- Close partnership through regular visit with local Team.
- Coordinate projects with proper anticipation, rythm or pace and structure with all the actors.
- Support improvement project in subsidiaries
- Share information, advice, and suggestions to help others to be more efficient ; provides effective coaching.
- Relevant Engineer Master Degree
- Experience of 3-5 years in a production context,
- Having practiced direct or transversal team management, in the fields of continuous improvement, Lean, quality and industrial process.
- Deep knowledge of lean culture and related tools,
- Good technical knowledge, leadership skills and IT skills
- Problem solving oriented with apetences to planning and decision making.
- Fluent in English
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.