- Job area
- Ataşehir, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Advising the operational teams and management team of the MEA Region by ensuring Lesaffre’s affiliates’ and projects’ legal compliance with current legislation and the legal security of the affiliates’ relationships with third parties,
- Supporting operational teams by analyzing, drafting, and negotiating various types of project contracts (such as commercial & distribution, purchase, and services), from the initial stage to contract signature and performance,
- Negotiating, analyzing, following up on, drafting, and validating all types of legal documents, as well as managing related litigation cases,
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams throughout the region in their client relationships; On a daily basis, ensuring the competition compliance of Lesaffre’s affiliates in the region, including in the context of professional associations,
- Conducting market competition analyses at the national or supranational levels,
- Providing trainings on legal issues, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Master’s Degree related to Competition Law is a plus,
- Professional experience of minimum 8 years, ideally in a legal department of the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry, with international background and/or experience,
- Solid understanding of the business needs aligned with the product knowledge, regulatory knowledge and processes,
- Ability to comprehensively understand the business needs and provide business-oriented solutions,
- Prone to teamwork with good interpersonal skills,
- Use of MS Office tools,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “Regional Legal & Compliance Manager” to be located in Lesaffre Middle East and Africa (MEA) Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible from providing legal guidance and support to ensure the company operates within the boundaries of the law within MEA Region.