- Job area
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Acts as the first point of contact and technical advisor for packaging processes within Middle East & Africa (MEA) MEA region in collaboration with quality, industrial, marketing, purchasing and planning teams.
- Organizes and coordinates MEA regional packaging activities as in new packaging design & artwork processes and / or revision of existing packaging designs.
- Conducts technical implementation phases of packaging structure and packaging productivity projects within MEA region entities in close collaboration with the industrial, commercial and regulatory policies.
- Manages packaging technical validation process in line with the Group standards with related entities,
- Brings innovative solutions to ensure a high quality standard in line with the needs of packaging processes (raw-material, design, production process and sustainability),
- Manages third party service providers for packaging designs end-to-end
- Provides support to private-label packaging processes within the region,
- Ensures that the best practices are communicated within the region and to Lesaffre Group,
- Follows the recent developments and/or trends in the market for packaging and printing technologies in order to meet customer needs and productivity & cost saving targets, whereas supporting the sustainability roadmap activities of the Group.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering departments of universities, graduate degree is a plus,
- Minimum 5 years of experience on packaging development, preferably in FMCG,
- Experience in flexible & corrugated packaging, prior experience in packaging production is a plus,
- Experience in innovation and sustainability projects for packaging processes,
- Extensive understanding of packaging processes (packaging machines, packaging raw materials, packaging types etc.),
- Proficient user of MS Office; advanced use of Excel,
- Active use of MS Project and graphic design programs (Illustrator, etc),
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- Team player, solution oriented, multi-tasking and flexible,
- No military obligations for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for our new “Regional Packaging Executive” to be located in MEA Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible from coordinating all the packaging activities, namely; design and artwork management, technical aspects, cost optimization and packaging innovations within MEA Region.