- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
The Regional Project Leader is responsible to implement, coordinate and report the « Industry 4.0 » roadmap in its region.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of industrial technology projects, advanced production techniques, digital solutions / industry 4.0, in line with global roadmap
- Prepares technical documentation, develops specifications and monitors the progress of projects
- Coordinate the activities required in the implementations interacting with the areas of Production, Maintenance, Systems, Quality, Security, External Suppliers, etc.
- Verify and guarantee that the projects are executed according to the established standards
- Record and share lessons learned by providing technical support for the roll-out of projects in other plants
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry
- Collaborate and maintain coherence with the Safety, Hygiene and Environment regulations and of the Quality System in force in the Company
- Organize regional Steering Commitee to report on regional roadmap deployment
Reporting to the Regional Manager
• General, Technology, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree
• Postgraduate or Certification in project management (PMP, Prince, …)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading innovation projects (mindset, …) and namely, Industry 4.0 related projects, preferably in food and beverage (or Pharmaceutical) industrial environment
• Have experience in various industrial technology projects : automation, robotics/cobotics, digitization, control systems, data acquisition and supervision, industrial plant monitoring network (SCADA, Radio frequency, connectivity, traceability, etc.), AGV, IOT, MES, …
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (5S, TPM, Autonomous Maintenance, SMED, etc).
• Knowledge of ISO 9000 / GMP standards
• Management of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Teams, Sharepoint), ERP (SAP) and AutoCAD (desirable)
Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. French would be a plus
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet