- Job area
- Prague, Czech republic
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
To be the Regional Project Leader for the development and deployment of the Industry 4.0 and competitiveness roadmap to optimize business results and improve quality to achieve the operational results of the OCEA region's subsidiaries.
- Stays informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the field;
- is responsible for the development and implementation of Industrial Technology, Advanced Manufacturing Techniques, Digital Solutions / Industry 4.0 projects in line with the Global roadmap;
- Prepares technical documentation, develops specifications and monitors progress of projects;
- Coordinates activities required for implementations in interaction with manufacturing, maintenance, systems, quality, safety, environmental regulatory areas;
- Verifies and ensures that projects are implemented in accordance with established standards;
- Records and shares lessons learned by providing technical support for project implementations in other plants;
- Organizes a regional steering committee to report on the implementation of regional plans;
- Reports to the Regional Industrial Director.
- General, technological, mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering degree;
Proof knowledge of project management (PMP, Prince, …);
Minimum 5 years of experience in leading innovation projects (mindset, …), especially related to Industry 4.0 related projects;
Experience in various industrial technology projects : automation, robotics/robotics, digitalization, control systems, data acquisition and monitoring, industrial plant monitoring networks (SCADA, radio frequency, connectivity, traceability, etc.), AGV, IOT, MES;
Knowledge of lean manufacturing (5S, TPM, autonomous maintenance, SMED, etc.);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP (SAP) and AutoCAD;
- Professional English (mandatory), French would be an advantage.
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.