- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
Achieve sales targets
Regional sales Forecast/Budget
Drive acquisition of new customers/distributors and secure existing customer base
Development of new business
Develop regional sales action plan for Bio Springer food savory business in the West of China area
Achieve sales targets and support regional sales area for key customers
Work closely with and manage Agency/distributors including:
- Monthly distributor management (include sales forecast, new project)
- Negotiate key distributors for every year contract.
- Handle product order from agency/distributors, and supervise accounting receivable
- Handle distributor complaints
- Lead agency/distributor in acquiring end-customers
- Ensure price alignment and adherence
- Distributor training
Work closely with direct customers including:
- Build and maintain solid relationship with customers
- Handle product order and accounting receivable of direct customers
- Handle customer complaints
- Contract negotiation
Prospecting new customer opportunities and direct participation in pitching strategy and negotiation
Communicate with culinary/marketing team develop new application markets
Strict adherence to and implement pricing policies and strategies in the area
Provide competitive and market intelligence reporting to China Sales Director and Marketing department
Ensure timely payment of all account receivables
Monthly work plan and sales reporting
Prepare necessary input for regular project-in-progress meetings with China sales director
Work closely with application team, to handle customer technical enquiries, provide technical assistance and drive new business
Implement sales promotion & marketing campaigns in the area
Prepare monthly business review and sales forecast for the specified area
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.