- Job area
- Guangzhou, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Achieve regional sales targets
- Analyse the market ‘(market segments, products, prices, distribiution channels, competition), develop sales strategy and sales action plan for all Lesaffre yeast & improver products in the region
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Propose, organize and review sales promotion & marketing campaigns in the area, supply senior management with information and suggestions
- Firmly implement sales management system and sales daily work amongst the provincial sales team
- Work in close cooperation with the Baking Center and use it to develop sales.
- Guide to develop new key customers and secure existing customer base
- Build and motivate a high performance sales team in the area
- Sales & expense budget for the province/city
- Ensure timely payment of all account receivables
- College graduate or above
- Minimum 8 years Food and food ingredient sales experience in corresponding region
- Regional sales management and strategic thinking ability
- Food ingredient distribution channel management experience
- Successful industrial key accounts acquisition and development experience
- Sales team a management experience
- Result oriented
- Skilled in the principle of sales and marketing
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills. Customer oriented
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.