- Job area
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Ability to interpret food regulations and develop a deep understanding of the food law and regulations; related to food ingredients within APAC.
- Provide regulatory support in importability & compliance by ensuring the product formulas (ingredients/additives/enzymes) are in full compliance with the regulation of potential market.
- Ensure the information on label is complied with the labelling requirements.
- Review and approve labels.
- Work closely with Sale Team/QA/Import-Export Team on product pre-market registration.
- Support Sale Team/QA Team in regulatory and technical matters arise from distributors/customers’ request
- Liaise with relevant department (QA & Packaging) to provide necessary regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and update relevant regulatory database as and when there are any changes in regulations.
- Perform other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience in QA or Regulatory Affair.
- Have knowledge in Food Science/Nutrition/Food Technology/etc.
- Good attitude, willing to learn and pick up fast.
- Good team player.
- Experience in food regulatory assignment/project.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.