- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Responsible for the process of receiving Raw Materials from Suppliers and from sister companies
- Responsible for implemented WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Responsible for raw material inventory control according to the target
- Responsible for the process of inventory accuracy based on ERP
- Responsible for the control of the handover record from and to production
- Responsible for the quality of raw materials when stored in the Warehouse
- Responsible for right implementation HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) policy
- Responsible for Effective cost calculation and implementation
- Responsible for fostering work attitude, work discipline and work productivity for each individual and work unit.
- Together with the Warehouse & Logistic Manager and Supply Chain Manager, develop the potential forms that exist in employees in warehouse section so that they are more optimal
- Minimum Bachelor degree, Supply Chain / Business Administration / Management / Engineering or related
- Experience in the same field 2 years
- Experiences 5 years at Supply Chain, Warehouse and Logistic
- English ability is a must
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.