- Job area
- Animal care
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Manage product life cycle and portfolio
- Support and execute product marketing activities in accordance with Group and local marketing strategy
- Lead product launches in collaboration with all supporting functions and project leader
- Manage the regional product portfolio based on a regular evaluation and review of market needs together with global species manager, BI team and local sales team.
- Support the successful launching of new products through various channels, tools and events. Provide training of new products/application to local salespeople from marketing angle, ensure effective implementation of marketing plan for new products.
- Ensure information accuracy in various systems used by the regional team
- Actively learn and grasp the dynamics of innovative products & technologies in the field and can be transformed into products’ idea and solutions.
- Regularly write product-related technical and promotional articles.
- Assess production capacity, profitability and sales trends for existing products.
Support the Sales team & Distributors
- Identify customer needs together with KA manager and technical managers. Support ruminant related commercial team for product strategy and promotion with strategic account customer oriented and focused.
- Collect, translate and analysis ruminant relevant market & customers’ info & data including but not limited to: market trends, competitor’s information, customer’s needs & successful case, field reports, etc.
- Prepare reporting and measurements, e.g. product performance, market penetration, market shares/brand awareness, Trends & Challenge analysis, etc.;
- Internal regularly ruminant products related training for sales team and newcomers.
- Deliver insights and sales arguments for our products to the sales and technical teams and distributors
- Attend relevant conferences and join customers meetings when needed
- Identify and monitor key opinion leaders within the region
- Master’s Degree or above in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Microbiology, Biosecurity, and other related major;
- Fresh graduates is acceptable; 1-3 years of work experience in the ruminant field would be a plus
- Customer centric, growth driven, strategic and conceptual thinking;
- High propensity for collaboration & cross functional way of working;
- Good data analysis skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- High propensity for people development;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese languages, both written and verbal;
- Microsoft Office and editorial software skills
- 10-20% travel frequency
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
At Phileo by Lesaffre we act with nature for animal care, using beneficial micro-organisms to naturally improve human and animal nutrition. Our rich collection of proprietary probiotic strains allows us to develop evidence-based solutions taking into account animal species’ diversity to overcome the increasing complexity of farming challenges. Our innovation process relies on a careful selection of those strains with proven benefits, a true fermentation excellence and state of the art downstream processes.