- Job area
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
Sales reporting and analysis; monitoring the sales performance and support Sales team to analyze the performance
Sales reporting, control, analysis and communication
- Prepare consolidated sales report about activity and related presentations on monthly basis
- Prepare reports and analysis of sales performance at regional, territory and sales representative level; by Customer and by SKU or related categories (customer category, customer activity, product type, product segment, …)
- Reconcile annual rebate and deferred promotions between finance and sales planner calculated figures
- Support sales team to meet the target and provide professional proposals.
- Business case profitability analysis
- Monitoring of company strategic channels: B2C&Retail; E-commerce; CY…..
Other tasks and projects assigned by line manager.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.