- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
– Work with business leaders and HR to initiate, build and implement sales planning and performance management processes to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency
– Play a role as Internal Coach to give on-the-job / in-the-field training/coach to front-line seller to improve the sale behavior such as customer visit, distributer management, etc.
– Being able to demonstrate sales skill in conducting negotiation with distributor / end users, to turn theoretical knowledge into practice.
– Lead evaluations and analysis to support talent identification as well as to support sales performance management
– Partner with sales leaders to design and execute strategic, organizational sales management projects
– Guide leaders in prioritizing business goals and sales resource based on impact to revenue and sales productivity.
– Define business requirements for new processes/programs across sales team and take part in their implementation
– Provide suggestion on the local sales incentive plans by ensuring they are aligned to short and long-term objectives and support the key performance and behavioral metrics required.
– Be accountable for China craft sales achievement (turnover profit & growth).
· Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field of study.
· 8+ years of experience in sales operations or relevant function within rapidly growing company, prefer FMCG.
· People management experience is must.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good English read and write.
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks.
This Lesaffre business unit bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, autolyzed yeasts, natural flavors and more.