- Job area
- Fermented beverages
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
Organise meetings and seminars including, Fermentis Academy™ program and Commercial Product Parties
- Support Fermentis Academy™ and Commercial Product Party projects in Greater China and JAKO
- Venue, catering reservations
- Verify or book audiovisual needs with suppliers.
- Assist with communication with sponsors, presenters and participants as per guidelines of the project manager.
- Monitor deadline and inform project manager of any deviation
- Set-up registration with distributors, Everbrite, or webinar software
- Prepare Beer Menus, banners, badges and other handouts required.
- Plan, order and dispatch handouts and goodies
- Help on venue preparation and setup
- Send request to Communication for banners and other visual graphics required.
- Assistance with logistic, planning and monitor shipments and deadlines
- Consolidate budget, monitor and report expenses.
- Setup audio visual and interactive tools: Fermentis Video Files, Kahoot
- Help preparation and execution, on site for larger events, including registration and supplier coordination.
- Collate presentation and send out thank you message with presentations and survey to participants
- Analyze and issue report on survey responses.
Provide support for office administration
- Preparation and welcome visitors
- Issue invitation letters for Fermentis and Customer guests
- Sample stock/inventory management and dispatch
- Courier preparation: samples, promotional documents for sales team
- Office supplies and catering ordering
- Assist with travel booking when required
- Assist in translation, if applicable
Support commercial analysis and projects
- Assist on ad hoc commercial analysis on request by line manager, data entry and analysis and chart preparation in Excel
- Update database such as Smartsheet’s projects, such as Action Plans, Fermentis Academy Planning and Beer Library
Help support for Fermentis IT business tools
- Manage Zoom Webinar application or other webinar softawares
- Relay IT requests within Fermentis
Provide support to line manager
- Participate in Sales Meetings
- Help prepare commercial team, distributor, and customer meetings
- Dispatch receivable reports to sales teams and track responses
- Track leave and compensation days and weekly movements
- Assist with Travel and/or meeting arrangements for GC team
Autonomy and reporting
- Operate within agreed expenses budget.
- Weekly movements to be agreed upon by Line Manager.
- Weekly reporting through Weekly contact reports i.e. telephone inquiries, sales calls summary to Line
- Manager. Visit and meeting reports.
- Yearly appraisals (Individual Activity Reviews) with Line manager.
- Office based, full time
- Laptop Computer, telephone, office equipment provided by the company
- Occasional Travel required (10-15% of time)
- Bachelor’s administration or related majors
- Good service intention and good team spirit
- Good communication and co-ordination skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Excellent English
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Fermentis works with everyone in the world of beer, wine, spirits and other fermented beverages. Its range of products and services covers almost all professional requirements: from safeguarding production to expressing sensory characteristics.
Business Unit of Lesaffre, global key player in fermentation and yeasts, Fermentis builds solutions and results upon its talented experts, visionary R&D program, industrial expertise which meets the highest international quality standards and a strong and coherent marketing and communication strategy.
Its mission? Become the obvious choice for brewers, winemakers and all producers of fermented beverages, helping them express their inventiveness and creativity.