- Job area
- Budapest, Hungary
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
Be the part of our SAP Security and Governance team to strengthen our IT Governance processes as part of the SAP COMPETENCE CENTER!
In this role you should
- Ensure compliance of SAP support processes (Incident and change management)
- Monitor SAP support ticket statuses and escalate tickets if necessary
- Prepare reports to IT and Business Management on selected KPIs
- Check compliance quarterly in preparation for Audit
- Support management with ad-hoc reporting, and ticket follow-up/ escalation
- Prepare status reports for SAP Change Board meetings
- Keep IT process documentation up to date
- Help the SAP Security team on excessive load and vacation
The ideal candidate has:
- good understanding of ITIL processes (Incident management and change management)
- willingness to follow/ enforce support processes
- strong governance mindset and an enterprise-level approach
- experience in ITSM / Charm services of SAP Solution Manager
- basic experience in SAP Security tools
- At least one year experience in SAP support
- At least 3 years or experience in IT support
- Fluent English in written and verbal is a must have
- Hungarian (nice to have 🙂
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group born in France, but now a multi-national and a multicultural company.
Employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries – still a people-focused, friendly company!