- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
As our Test Coordinator (focus on SAP NRT), you will be in charge of the overall coordination for preparation and testing activities in SAP S4HANA in order to ensure that new changes will have no negative impact of current running activities. To succeed, you will have to assure overall coordination between the below teams:
- Global, Regional and Local IT
- SAP Support
- SAP Key and End User
- 3rd party consultants
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Be accountable of the non-regression testing methodology including the below main activities:
- Ensure that methodology reflects the S4HANA and interface context.
- Ensure that the requests of projects are well reflected.
- Provide training on the methodology when requested.
- Adjust the methodology if and when requested.
Non-regression Test Tool
- Keep the system up to date and clean.
- Ensure that Key Users and SAP Support update the test scenarios before new test starts.
- Managed the Non-regression tool upgrades.
- Evaluate non-regression risks of new functionalities and propose to run non-regression testing or not.
- Propose a form and scope of non-regression testing.
- Keep non-regression testing scenario list up to date.
- Review last non-regression test outcome and change the test scenarios if required to improve accuracy.
- Create a list of activities related to preparation activities required for non-regression test.
- Keep this list up to date.
- University degree or equivalent.
- 3 years or more experience in multiple SAP modules.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Non-Regression Tool.
- International working experience is a plus.
- English (fluent).
- French (nice to have).
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 96 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.