- Job area
- Budapest, Hungary
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
As a member of our SAP Support team, you will analyze and resolve the issues reported by users of Lesaffre Core Model SAP system by
- Providing information about Lesaffre Core Model
- Providing guidance to the users
- Finetuning SAP setup including advise to developers to change custom developments
- Performing mass maintenance of master data
- Setting up and finetuning authorization roles.
- University or equivalent degree
- Min. 3 years or more experience in SAP WM modules
- SAP PM, QM, PP-PI, FIORI, EWM is advantage
- Fluent in English
- Customer and solution oriented
- Efficient communication and problem solving skills
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet