- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Proactively monitor business environmental (competitors, client, trends) direction and movements through competitive intelligence tools, networking with industry experts and associations; provide in-time intelligence information and analyses to relevant parties for counter measures for China and ROA and fully dedicated to N&H Business Units.
- Closely communicate and supports the local marketing/ Sales/ Technical teams through collaboration on research and analytics projects
- Conducts market research and analytics, statistical analysis, and market intelligence to support strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives for N&H division dedicated markets for China and ROA.
- Develops an in-depth view of the market, existing suppliers, customers and prospective customers in China and ROA by using data from many different sources
- Stewards projects: develops specialized analysis and research plans to meet business needs, consults with internal business partners, establishes and manages schedules for projects, monitors progress to ensure results will provide meaningful and actionable insights
- Participates in the corporate planning and new product development processes to bring external perspectives and insight into the business planning for the organization
- Master’s degree required – in life science would be a plus
- Preferred experienced in market research, marketing, business, or related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience, preferably with either a multinational company or consulting firm, Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong business acumen
- Languages: Chinese and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Has the ability to build and manage multiple projects
- Client service oriented
- Must be able to builds constructive and effective relationships in a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and cope with change
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.