- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Understands and defines current market segmentation and related product positioning
- Conducts market and products research, statistical report and analysis to support strategic, tactical, and operational initiatives
- Identifies potential gaps in portfolio, both against competition and new market opportunity.
- Work closely with plants and industrial for studying new concepts and new products.
- Prepare product documents including specification, market requirement documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Propose and support in the development and execution of marketing regional strategies for product launches.
- Proactively monitor market trend and new movements, networking with industry experts and associations, to provide marketing insights, innovation trends.
- Initiates and drives product market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation.
- Create marketing collateral including case studies, one sheet, whitepapers, FAQs, feature benefit sheets etc.
- Support internally and externally with the product knowledge and technical expertise, develop sales tools and sales training material.
- Work closely with digital /communication for developing the right message on products.
- Participate and visit customer for proactive presentation
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred majors in food or related discipline. Master/MBA’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of working experience, preferably with a multinational company.
- Related experience in food / ingredient industry, previous product management or related experience is preferred
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Client service oriented
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.