- Job area
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Supporting the yeast factories in terms of process, safety, and quality,
- Providing technical assistance and support to the yeast factories by assuring long missions on site (2-4 weeks) till the studied topic is closed,
- Helping to improve consumption ratios by benchmarking other Lesaffre factories,
- Conducting process optimization studies,
- Implementing Group standards and procedures to the factories, in collaboration with the local technical teams,
- Providing technical support in the design and start-up process,
- Leading and coordinating continuous improvement actions,
- Lead and coordinate trials of processes, raw materials, and products,
- Conducting or participating to benchmarks between factories,
- Proposing investments to improve the efficiencies of the factories,
- Monitoring the performances of factories, proposing and following the preventive or corrective actions against deviations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in biotechnology, food industry or biochemistry engineering,
- At least 5 years of experience in baking yeast process, fermentation or drying processes,
- Experience of team management in an industrial environment,
- Prone to working within an international environment,
- Willing to work on the field with multiple teams,
- Organized working approach with a significant attention to details,
- System thinking with a high level of adaptation to changing priorities,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
We’re looking for our new “Technical Assistance Process Engineer” who will provide technical expertise on yeast, whilst working with local technical teams as well as Group’s and Region’s Industrial teams.
Please note that the location of this new role will be İstanbul, TURKEY.